FREMONT, Calif., July 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research’s premium study titled Narcolepsy Therapeutics Market – A Global and Country Level Analysis projects the market to achieve $4.91 billion in terms of revenue by 2032, at a CAGR of 15.93%.
In this in-depth study of the Global Narcolepsy Therapeutics Market, BIS Research covers the following in detail:
- Market figures on micro segments that influence the market
- Analysis of regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario in developed and developing regions
- Potential of current and future therapies
- Detailed country-level market share analysis, including scrutiny of seven major markets
- Study of data from more than nine companies actively involved in the development of advanced treatments for narcolepsy
Apart from these parameters, the study also encompasses market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a visual dashboard of all significant products.
To get a comprehensive view of the market, data from different market segments have been thoroughly analyzed. These segments include Indications, Therapeutics, and seven major markets, including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italyand Japan.
The detailed study is a compilation of 25 market data tables and 112 figures spread over 151 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Global Narcolepsy Therapeutics Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032”
Demand – Drivers and Limits
Following are the demand drivers for the global narcolepsy therapeutics market:
- Large population of undiagnosed and untreated narcolepsy
- Increase funding for neuroscience research
- Approval of advanced therapies with a new mechanism of action (MoA)
- Existing unmet needs of patients and healthcare professionals (HCP)
The market is expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- Delayed diagnosis
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive Global Narcolepsy Therapeutics Market Report will help in the following ways:
- Product development assistance
- Help targeting a segment for the launch of a new product
- Offer market access strategies
- Support in the diversification of the basis risk of the product portfolio
- Aid in the analysis of therapeutic substitutes and comparison of specifications
- Assist in gaining holistic views regarding key countries and understanding country market potential
- Support in analyzing the competitive landscape to gain an understanding of business strategies incorporated by companies
Market Analyst’s View:
According Abdul Wahid, Senior Consultant – BIS Research, “The United States is the global market leader in narcolepsy treatments. In 2021, the United States accounted for 93.48% of the global narcolepsy therapeutics market. The country is expected to maintain its position and grow significantly during the forecast period 2022-2032.”
See the report in the Global Narcolepsy Therapeutics Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some prominent players in this market are:
• Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC
• Harmony Bioscience, LLC
• Axsome Therapeutics, Inc.
• Avadel Pharmaceuticals PLC
• Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
• Sumitomo Pharma Co Ltd
• Suven Life Sciences Limited
• NLS Pharmaceuticals AG
• Therapeutic balance
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the key market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Global Narcolepsy Therapeutics Market?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the major players to stay in the competitive market?
- What is the dominant therapeutic type developed by leading and emerging players for narcolepsy?
- What are the major drug classes considered by the major players in the global Narcolepsy Therapeutics market?
- What are the most promising emerging and experimental therapies in narcolepsy?
- Which companies are expected to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
- What are the reimbursement scenarios and regulation of narcolepsy in the aforementioned seven major markets?
- What are the narcolepsy treatment guidelines in seven major markets?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research