(Fargo, ND) – The North Dakota University System has launched a search for the next president of North Dakota State University.
The 13-member research committee represents a wide range of NDSU stakeholders, including students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the business community. Starting the research now will ensure the process is aligned with the campus executive hiring cycle.
Committee members include:
- Stacey Ackerman, NDSU alumnus and editor-in-chief for Abbot Downing
- Barry Batcheller, NDSU Alumnus and Chairman of the Board, Appareo Systems
- Peggy Cossette, NDSU Staff, Asst. to the Dean, Human Sciences and Education
- Carin Engler, NDSU Staff, Administrative Clerk, Residence Life
- David Goodin, NDSU Alumnus and Chairman / CEO of MDU Resources
- Kayla Jones, NDSU student, president of the Association of Black Students
- Kalpana Katti, Ph.D., NDSU Faculty, University Professor Emeritus, College of Engineering
- Charles Peterson, Pharm.D., NDSU Administration, Dean, College of Health Professions
- Elizabeth Skoy, Pharm.D., NDSU Faculty, Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, College of Health Professions, School of Pharmacy
- Steve Swiontek, NDSU Alumnus and Chairman of the Board, Gate City Bank
- Alyssa Teubner, NDSU PhD Student and Deputy Director of New Student Programs
The co-chairs of the NDSU Presidential Research Committee are Jill Louters, Ed.D., vice chair of the State Board of Higher Education, and Greg Lardy, Ph.D., NDSU vice chair for agricultural affairs.
Ex-officio members of the committee include NDUS Chancellor Mark Hagerott and NDSU Foundation CEO John Glover.